Valentine's Day in Prague is about as romantic as it gets. The city boasts wonderful sights and first-class restaurants to impress your loved one. Plus prices are not inflated over the Valentine's period, so experience the best of romance at low season rates!
Valentine's Day restaurants in Prague How will you impress your Valentine this year?
* A romantic meal by the river? Dinner at a hillside restaurant overlooking Prague? A stunning, candlelit cellar restaurant? Romantic restaurants in Prague
* The river runs through the heart of the city, so you can admire many of the Prague attractions as you glide effortlessly through the centre on a dinner cruise: Prague river cruises
* Prague Experience also offer a variety of tours. Discover the awe-inspiring sights with the aid of a local guide to bring the city to life: sightseeing trips
* And what sums up the mood of Prague better than an early evening classical concert in one of the city's lovely old churches: classical concerts.
Accommodation & Prague city breaks
* Prague accommodation: Check out our great special offers on city centre hotels and apartments over the Valentine's weekend: Prague accommodation
* Prague city breaks: For the ultimate Valentine's Weekend trip, we recommend our Prague Package. The package includes a hotel, airport transfers, sightseeing and entertainment. There is just one simple booking form to complete, then it's all arranged. Your loved one will be most impressed!: Prague Package.