Terms & Conditions - General Policy
Use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions. Your use of the website, and any action taken pursuant to the use thereof, constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use the website and/or our booking service.
Travel Experience Limited reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for regularly reviewing information posted on this website, to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this website and our services after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
1. This website is an online city guide and booking service. Information is presented to help users make informed decisions on planning their time in Prague. While we go to considerable lengths to ensure accuracy of information, we cannot be held liable for inaccuracies. Opinions expressed are solely those of Travel Experience Limited.
Star ratings and price ratings on this website are those of Travel Experience Limited, and are for guidance purposes. Where applicable, these are generally the same as ratings set by the service supplier or official local inspection scheme, but they are ours alone.
3. Services offered for sale on this website are done so in good faith and with the co-operation of the suppliers of the services. For operational and other reasons, a supplier may alter the service without prior notice (for example, but not limited to, the menu in a restaurant, the programme at a theatre, the course of a river cruise or sightseeing tour, the hotel room number or apartment allocated). This may be at short notice, and without our knowledge. Where we are made aware of the change, we will endeavour to inform the customer as soon as possible, and where relevant to update the website. However, this may not always be possible. Travel Experience Limited cannot be held responsible for any changes to services, or for failing to inform a customer of such changes. This does not affect your statutory rights. Where a service is substituted by one of a lower value and payment has already been made, we will refund the difference in price.
4. Photographs and images used on this website are for illustration purposes only. While we aim to ensure they reflect the service to which they are connected, they do not necessarily represent the service a customer will receive.
5. Reservations made with Travel Experience Limited are subject to availability and cannot be construed as confirmed until we send confirmation to the customer in writing.
6. We reserve the right to contact a customer at any point with a revision of price, even after a service has been confirmed, in the event of a pricing error or of a revision of price by a supplier. Where the customer does not accept the revision, he or she has the right to cancel the service, and where payment has been made expect a full refund.
7. In order to offer as broad a range of services as possible, Travel Experience Limited may not be the ultimate supplier of a service. And we do not own the restaurants, hotels and other buildings, activity centres, and vehicles used in the provision of services. Whether a service is booked through Travel Experience Limited, through an organisation we refer someone on to, or is booked independently, Travel Experience Limited has no liability for direct or consequential loss (financial or otherwise), damage, delay, inconvenience or injury, howsoever caused. Services are undertaken at the risk of each individual participating in each service. This clause applies to you, persons accompanying you, persons participating in the service on your behalf, and persons for whom you have organised the service for, or recommended the service to.
8. You agree that you, and/or people you book a service on behalf of, meet the basic requirements needed to participate in the service, including that you are all medically and mentally fit to participate. An example would be where a minimum or maximum age, weight, height, level of fitness, awareness or sobriety is reasonably required in order to participate in the service. These basic requirements can be stated anywhere on our website or on the websites of our partner organisations, or in correspondence we or our partner organisations send to you. These basic requirements can be a requirement of the law of the country in which the service is undertaken. These basic requirements can be a generally accepted principal, including a generally accepted medical principle.
At the time of booking a service you are required to inform us of any medical or mental condition that you and/or any person you are booking on behalf of has that may impact on the ability of the individual(s) concerned to participate fully in the service, or that may have an effect on other participants in the service.
Where we advise that a tour is appropriate for wheelchair users and transportation is included in the tour, participants must bring a folding wheelchair and a travel companion to assist with getting on and off the vehicle. It may be necessary to forgo certain parts of the tour depending on the needs of the wheelchair user.
9. You agree that you, and/or people you book a service on behalf of, will respect the law of the country in which the service is undertaken, and will respect any instructions we or our partner organisations give. This includes, but is not limited to, keeping noise and behaviour to an acceptable level. Failure to adhere to this will result in the termination of the service without refund.
10. Travel Experience Limited and our partner organisations will not be liable for any costs incurred by you and/or the people you book a service on behalf of.
11. Participants in action activities may be required to sign a disclaimer form prior to commencement of the activity.
12. Insurance is not included in any service we list or offer, and we recommend each person participating in a service booked either through Travel Experience Limited or an organisation referred by us, takes out adequate travel insurance to cover against all eventualities: travel insurance
13. In order to process a reservation or an enquiry made by a visitor to this website, we collect and store personal information, including contact details, and in some cases payment details. If Travel Experience Limited is not the ultimate supplier of the service, we may pass certain information on to the supplier. This is on the strict understanding that the information is held and used solely for the purpose of the reservation or enquiry. In certain circumstances Travel Experience Limited or the supplier may need to pre-authorise a customer's credit or debit card. Where Travel Experience Limited or the supplier takes payment from a customer's credit or debit card, the customer will be informed of the amount and the reason.
14. In making a reservation with Travel Experience Limited, the customer agrees to abide by the terms set down in our Cancellation & Alteration
15. In making a reservation with Travel Experience Limited, the customer agrees to abide by the terms set down in our Complaints Procedure
16. Whilst we endeavour to ensure this website is available 24 hours a day, Travel Experience Limited will not be liable if, for any reason, the website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
17. Travel Experience Limited shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this website, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this website or any such material.
18. Travel Experience Limited accepts no responsibility for the content of any website to which a hypertext link from this website exists. Such links are provided on an "as is" basis, with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
19. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English and International law.
20. If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
21. PragueExperience.com is operated by Travel Experience Limited, UK company number 04493003. Use of the domain name PragueExperience.com is granted under licence by Travel & Property Limited, UK company number 07424668.
Registered office: Melbury House, 34 Southborough Road, Bromley, Kent, BR1 2EB, UK.